Terms and conditions of MM Store
1. General Guidelines to the use of Mercy Mission Malaysia Store
You agree to follow with all the guidelines, notices, operating policies pertaining to the use of the Services and/or access to the Platform, as well as any amendments to the issued by Mercy Mission Malaysia. Mercy Mission Malaysia reserves the right to revise these guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions at any time and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to the foregoing upon their publication on the Platform.
2. Restricted activities: By using this system you agree NOT to:
- Falsely, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Use the Platform for illegal purposes;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere networks connected to the Platform or Services;
- interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Platform or Services;
- use the Platform or Services other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws.
Some services that may be made available on the store may require creation of an account with us or for you to provide Personal Data
5. Intellectual property:
The Intellectual Property in and to the Platform and the Materials are owned, licensed to or controlled by us, our licensors or our service providers. We reserve the right to enforce its Intellectual Property to the fullest extent of the law.
For your convenience, we may include hyperlinks to other websites or content on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. Those websites or content are not under our control and we are not liable for any errors, omissions, delays.
7. Termination by Mercy Mission Malaysia:
Notices from MMMSTore: communications given to you if:
- Communicated through any print or electronic media as we may select will be deemed to be notified to you on the date of publication or broadcast; or
- sent by post or left at your last known address will be deemed to be received by you on the day following such posting or on the day when it was so left.